Prosource is thrilled to announce that it has been recognized as one of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky’s Top Workplaces for 2021 by Enquirer Media!
This is the second consecutive year that Prosource has won this award, reflecting our highly engaged team and a culture that prioritizes the employee and customer experience. For us, the Top Workplaces Award is so meaningful—and a cause for celebration—because it’s based entirely on feedback from our own Associates.
Top Workplaces: Driving Engaged Cultures
Enquirer Media partnered with Energage, an independent third party, to uncover the region’s 135 top employers. For the 2021 survey, more than 60,000 employees across Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky responded, evaluating their workplaces based on drivers of engaged cultures—including alignment, execution, flexibility, and connection, to name a few—and providing feedback on topics such as…
- Are employees aligned with the values and direction of the company?
- Do managers care about employee concerns and feedback? Do they encourage professional development?
- Do employees find their work meaningful? Do they feel appreciated?
- Do employees feel connected to one another and to company leadership?
- How do employees feel about benefits and training opportunities?
Working Toward Your Full Potential & Being Part of Something Meaningful
Team members once again rated Prosource especially strong in enabling employees to work to their full potential and operating with strong values. Associates agreed that they believe Prosource is going in the right direction, that they feel supported and appreciated by their manager, and that they feel like they are part of something meaningful. And despite the challenges of 2020, the Prosource team demonstrated an even higher level of engagement in their work.
"Amid the adversity of the past year, I have been so proud of the adaptability, spirit, and grit of this company and team," said Brad Cates, Prosource President & CEO.
"To again be named a Top Workplace is a testament to our team’s commitment to our customers and to one another, no matter the circumstances. I have always said that our people and the culture we have built are what make Prosource special, and it is because of them that we emerge from these times an even stronger organization."
Remaining focused on the employee experience is more important than ever. "During this very challenging time, Top Workplaces has proven to be a beacon of light for organizations, as well as a sign of resiliency and strong business performance," said Eric Rubino, Energage CEO.
"When you give your employees a voice, you come together to navigate challenges and shape your path forward. Top Workplaces draw on real-time insights into what works best for their organization, so they can make informed decisions that have a positive impact on their people and their business."
What Our Team Had to Say
Team members from across our organization shared why they love working at Prosource:
- "We work together as a team, always strive for continuous improvement, and never settle for second-best."
- "I’m proud of the performance of my team and their willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. They are a reflection of myself and my own values. That's important to me."
- "My manager has confidence in me, supports me, and empowers me. He seeks and listens to my input on topics that impact me and my team. He challenges me to dig deep and to accomplish more than I thought possible in myself."
- "What’s most meaningful about working at Prosource? Team camaraderie, pure and simple."
- "Prosource doesn't stand still, waiting to see what happens in our industry. Prosource constantly strives to make the company stronger for the future, which makes me feel like I have a future here, too."
- "Prosource actively works to ensure that all employees have a seat at the table in some way and wants them to know that their voices are being heard."
Congratulations to our Prosource team and thank you for continuing to make Prosource one of the best places to work in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky!
- See the complete list of the Enquirer’s Top Workplaces for 2021
- Check out our profile on the Top Workplaces website
- Looking to make an impact and grow your career? Learn more about careers at Prosource.